Here you will find policies and procedures that coordinates with the standard for Rich & Pour Opulence Lounge and the City Of East Point.
Rich & Pour Opulence Lounge is an experience for all guest ages 21+.
Our security and management reserve the right to use their discretion with guest entry.
• Designer/Dressy Athleisure wear is allowed.
• Dress shorts are allowed.
• No flip-flops or slide-on sandals even if they are designer.
• Jeans are allowed but must be worn around the waist.
• Hats are okay, no bandanas.
• No men’s tank tops, undershirts, or sleeveless shirts.
• No offensive prints on clothing
• No sweat shorts, jerseys, basketball shorts, athletic wear, sweat pants, loungewear, or hooded sweatshirts.
-NO WEAPONS ALLOWED
We are committed to offering a consistent experience, however we understand that each patron may have a certain expectation on the experience they would prefer to have that we may not always meet. Our managers reserves the right to use his or her discretion and applying refunds, discounts, and/or courtesy comps.
Although this is something we highly recommend, seating aren't always available. Its important that all guest understand the 2h seating limit for those who reserve seating. If guest are late for their reservations we offer a 15min grace period, however if guest miss their reservation they will have to make a new reservation.
RSVP using the "RSVP" tab above for party sizes of 1 to 4 ppl!
Large Parties 5 or More
Rich & Pour is boutique lounge with limited available seating. Therefore when there are large parties of 5 or more a spend minimum of $300 is required to be seated! Please ask your server more information upon arrival.
RSVP by calling or texting (404) 689-2244 for party sizes of 5 or more ppl!